Here are resources to support learning and teaching in mathematics.
- The Iowa Department of Education has a terrific website to support mathematics standards in the Iowa Core. Check it out at Iowa Core for Mathematics.
- Iowa ASCD continues to develop a curated and annotated list of useful web resources for mathematics.
- Front Row has over 30,000+ math questions and 180+ ELA articles each at 5
different reading levels, covering all K-8 standards. Students start
off with a diagnostic, and our algorithms show them problems exactly at
their skill level.
- Manga High provides free online educational games designed to teach students in grades 1 through 10 various math skills.
- Math Playground contains a variety of math games for elementary students to practice math skills.
- The Mathematical Practices Institute (MPI) has a number of resources for students of all grade levels as well as for teachers' professional learning.
- Dan Meyer's Three Act Math Tasks -- This Google page by Dan Meyer provides a collection of very high quality math tasks closely aligned with the mathematical practices and standards.